To ensure safe token delivery, we want to make certain:
- We deliver your tokens to the proper address
- You can access and transfer your tokens once we send them to you
We need you to verify your Ethereum wallet address by signing a message with it.
Signing a message proves that you control the private key to a public address - In this case, the one you have on file with us.
Signing a message does not expose your private key. If you have any concerns about this process, please feel free to contact us.
Instructions for inside TokenClub:
On the 'My Account's page, under the 'Account details' tab, click the
- 'Sign with MetaMask' button
2. A prompt will appear asking you to sign a message
Please sign the following message:
You should get something like this in MyEtherWallet, other wallets will look slightly different:
If you used MetaMask you can skip this step, it will auto populate
2a. Paste into the "Signature" textarea
3. Click 'Save Changes'
4. It takes a few minutes for the verification to complete, if there are any issues you'll be notified.
If you have any questions or concerns, please send us a message.